- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Incredibly convenient location near I-75, I-275
- Just minutes to downtown Cincinnati
- Quick commute to NKU and Thomas More College
- Beautifully landscaped lake
- Coming soon-Lakefront picnic dock w/ grilling area
- Townhomes with tons of space!
- Cincinnati Bell FiOptics High-Speed Internet
- Fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers
- Abundant closet space
- Private patios in select homes
- Pets welcome- please call for details!
- On-site laundry in each building
- Vaulted ceilings
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Kenton County School District
- Professional on-site staff
- Quaint neighborhood setting
- Awesome playground
- Townhomes offer convenient laundry access
- Pets Welcome up to 50lbs!
- Deposit: 300Pet Rent $25 monthly per pet Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 50 Weight Restriction
- Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
-$99 Look & Lease Deposit Special w/ Fully Approved Application!
-Waived application fees!
-$100-$200 off November or December rent on select units!
Certain Restrictions Apply
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Welcome to Crescent Ridge Apartments! Our quaint community is quietly positioned in a wonderful neighborhood setting surrounded by mature trees and a beautiful lake. We offer the best value in townhome living in Northern Kentucky! Community features include an impressive newly landscaped lake, playground and laundry facilities in each building. Professionally managed and owned by PLK Communities- you'll love coming home to Crescent Ridge!
I-75 South to Buttermilk Pike exit. Take a right onto Buttermilk Pike, left on Western Reserve, right on Woodhill Court and your new home is on the right.