- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Ask us about our Free Car Service!
- High-end Finishes
- Single Building with Controlled Access
- Outdoor Pavilion Available to Residents for Events
- Retail on First Floor for Resident Convenience
- Adjacent to Indian Creek Trails and Parks
- Resort Saltwater Pool with Chair Wading Area
- Gourmet BBQ Grill with Outdoor Seating
- Fire Pit with Flat Screen TV
- Gourment Kitchen with Quarterly Cooking Class
- Coffee Lounge
- Collaboration Area with Flat Screen for Computer
- Yoga and Cross Fit Room with Spin Bikes
- 24 Hour Commercial Grade Fitness Center
- On Site Massage Therapists
- Dry Sauna
- Tanning Room
- Free Fax and Copies
- Complimentary Gift Wrapping and Shipping Station
- Dog Wash
- Personal Shopping Service
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Personal Pet Service - Walking and Feeding
- Wired for Flat Screen Hook Ups
- Gooseneck Pull Down Faucets
- Laundry Rooms with Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Covered Parking Garagae
- New Gaming Room and Outdoor Lounge Area
- Deposit: 0$300 pet fee-Nonrefundable Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- "Kennel Creek" discount for all residents Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
***FREE RENT until May 1st! Call us TODAY!***
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Village at Mission Farms
From the stained concrete floors, to the artistic design of the ceiling lighting, every detail has been carefully selected to transport you from Midwest Suburbia to cosmopolitan urban living. With an onsite personal trainer, ultra-modern 24 hour fitness center, resort-style courtyard and saltwater pool, dry sauna, and tanning, plus mixed use retail store fronts, our residents never have to go but a few steps to enjoy the convenience and amenities of our property.
Variable, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for The Village at Mission Farms
I have a 2-bedroom with a study. It is well-maintained, high-end, and a perfect backdrop for entertaining. It is spacious with a large terrace overlooking a private courtyard and I love being able to walk to fine dining establishments.
It's secure and well maintained. The people are friendly and our apartment is big and very quiet.
We have lived here since July 0f 2005 and plan to stay a long time. Our 2 bedroom apartment is very large and well equipped. It is quiet and very secure. The people who work here are very friendly and helpful. All our request have been met and it is kept very clean.
Its good, excluding the key fob entry. I completely understand the safety measure. However, Ive had several issues with it. The 1st time, I left my fob inside my apartment, called maintenance, and no one ever called back. Another tenant finally let me come in with him after questioning if I was coming in to do anything crazy??The 2nd time, I lost the fob, called maintenance, and he noted that he was only letting me in because it was cold outside?? The 3rd time, the fob stopped working.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Our community is located just North of I-435, between Roe Avenue and Mission Road.