- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Full size washer and dryer connections
- No property taxes, home repairs or condo fees
- Pet Friendly! Up to 3 pets allowed.
- Private attached garage with convenient entrance
- Simplify your lifestyle at Redwood Living!
- Single story design, never any stairs to climb.
- Smoke-free Apartments
- Walk-in closets
- Breed Restrictions Apply Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Redwood At Andover
Redwood at Andover is one of Westfield's newest and most distinctive apartment home communities. Each apartment home features two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a flexible den space and a private attached two-car garage. Our efficient design provides optimal peace and quiet--no one lives above or below you. Our apartments are smoke free and pets are always welcome. Enjoy the advantages of single story living and experience a relaxed, simpler lifestyle. Join us at Redwood at Andover, you'll be thrilled to call it home.--Reserve your home today and earn up to $1000 off your first full month! *Select apartment homes--We are available for leasing 24/7!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: $30.00 pet rent. $300.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Breed Restrictions Apply
Cat Policy: $30.00 pet rent. $300.00 non-refundable pet fee.
Located just north of Carmel and the greater Indianapolis area in Westfield. Take Highway 31 N to Highway 32, Westfield Rd. Turn right onto East Highway 32, Westfield Rd. Proceed East to Shady Nook Road, turn left on the Shady Nook Drive for 1 mile. Turn Right on to Peabody Way, and then take another Right Immediately after entering the community on Myra Way. You will see the Leasing Sign at the end of street.