- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Quiet nature setting
- Next to 2 award winning golf courses
- Next to Celery Bog Nature Preserve
- On the City Bus route (4B)
- Sparkling pool
- Walking/biking trails of West Lafayett
- Minutes from Purdue University & airport
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 300We welcome both cats and dogs. A $100 non-refundable pet fee is required per household. A $200 refundable pet deposit is required per household. Pet rent is $25 per pet per month. Pet restrictions including breed may apply. Please contact the leasing office for more information. For households with multiple pets, fees and deposits will be adjusted upon application approval and pet interview. Hostile Breeds: Pit Bulls, German Sheppard, Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Shar-Pei, Malamute, Husky, ... Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
There's no place like home, especially if you live in West Lafayette's most distinctive private apartment community, Blackbird Farms. Choose our apartments in West Lafayette today, and enjoy contemporary, countryside living. Nestled away in a quiet setting, you are conveniently located near work, shopping, air transportation, cultural events, and recreation. Just minutes away from Purdue University, enjoy the beautiful scenery at our West Lafayette apartments. Have easy access to routes 52/231, and Birck Boilermaker Golf Course. Start your new life today!
From Purdue University. Head North on Northwestern Avenue/US231 toward Garfield Street. Turn left at Cherry Lane/Edgemont Street/IN126. Turn right at McCormick Road. Turn right at Kestral Boulevard to arrive at Blackbird Farms.
Professionally managed by W.H. Long Rentals, Inc.