- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Pet Friendly
- Quiet nature setting
- Next to 2 award winning golf courses
- WH Long moving truck available
- Next to Celery Bog Nature Preserve
- On the City Bus route (4B)
- Minutes from Purdue University & airport
- Walking/biking trails of West Lafayett
- Sparkling pool
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 300 Hostile Breeds: Pit Bulls, German Sheppard, Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Shar-Pei, Malamute, Husky, Saint Bernard, Chow Chow. If the pet is over 35lbs, must be downstairs or in a townhouse. Pet Deposit $300 with non refundable $100. Pet Rent $25. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
There's no place like home, especially if you live in West Lafayette's most distinctive private apartment community, Blackbird Farms. Choose our apartments in West Lafayette today, and enjoy contemporary, countryside living.Nestled away in a quiet setting, you are conveniently located near work, shopping, air transportation, cultural events, and recreation. Just minutes away from Purdue University, enjoy the beautiful scenery at our West Lafayette apartments. Have easy access to routes 52/231, and Birck Boilermaker Golf Course.Start your new life today!
From Purdue University. Head North on Northwestern Avenue/US231 toward Garfield Street. Turn left at Cherry Lane/Edgemont Street/IN126. Turn right at McCormick Road. Turn right at Kestral Boulevard to arrive at Blackbird Farms.
Professionally managed by W.H. Long Rentals, Inc.