Check Availability(219) 810-6078(888) 531-2153(219) 476-3378
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250$250 deposit for each pet, $25 monthly fee per pet. Limit of (2) pets per unit. Weight Restriction
- Call to inquire about our Restricted Breeds list for dogs. Breed Restriction
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- STUDENTS WELCOME
- Tax Credit property/income restrictions
- Full-size W/D hook-ups in every apt.
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Self-cleaning oven
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Controlled Access Intercom Entry System
- Outside storage
- Energy-eff. heat
- Vertical Blinds
- Ceiling fans
- Central heat/air conditioning
- Garbage disposal
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Well-maintained grounds
- On-site property manager
- 24-hr. emergency maintenance service
- Income guidelines apply
- PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
- Very convenient location
- On-site staff
- Credit Check Fee: $35.00 per applicant
- Application Fee: $120.00 per apartment
- Holding Deposit: $100.00 per apartment
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Windridge Village
Staff has been awesome since the beginning. Relaxed atomosphere and responded to any questions I had very fast.
Around the building the landscaping is not so good, when rain the water almost get in the porch, I gave my husband and little cover can so when he smoke he put the remaining of cigarettes in there, but other don't do the same there is remaining of cigarettes all around even really near the porch and sometimes even in the porch. Traffics around here sometimes is really bad, they go really fast.
Overall no complaints. Good expereince.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Route 30, Take Sturdy Road North through roundabout to Clubhouse. From Route 49, Take Laporte Avenue (Route 2) West to Sturdy Road. Turn North (Right) to Clubhouse.