- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- STUDENTS WELCOME
- Tax Credit property/income restrictions
- Full-size W/D hook-ups in every apt.
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Self-cleaning oven
- Frost-free refrigerator
- Controlled Access Intercom Entry System
- Outside storage
- Energy-eff. heat
- Vertical Blinds
- Ceiling fans
- Central heat/air conditioning
- Garbage disposal
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Well-maintained grounds
- On-site property manager
- 24-hr. emergency maintenance service
- Income guidelines apply
- PET FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
- Very convenient location
- On-site staff
- Credit Check Fee: $35.00 per applicant
- Application Fee: $120.00 per apartment
- Holding Deposit: $100.00 per apartment
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250$250 deposit for each pet, $25 monthly fee per pet. Limit of (2) pets per unit. Weight Restriction
- Call to inquire about our Restricted Breeds list for dogs. Breed Restriction
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Come in and view our beautiful floor plans for yourself! Availability and close to everything Valparaiso has to offer!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Windridge presents exquisitely designed one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes located only minutes from fabulous restaurants, exciting entertainment, endless shopping and recreational facilities.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Windridge Village
Staff has been awesome since the beginning. Relaxed atomosphere and responded to any questions I had very fast.
Around the building the landscaping is not so good, when rain the water almost get in the porch, I gave my husband and little cover can so when he smoke he put the remaining of cigarettes in there, but other don't do the same there is remaining of cigarettes all around even really near the porch and sometimes even in the porch. Traffics around here sometimes is really bad, they go really fast.
Overall no complaints. Good expereince.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Route 30, Take Sturdy Road North through roundabout to Clubhouse. From Route 49, Take Laporte Avenue (Route 2) West to Sturdy Road. Turn North (Right) to Clubhouse.
Professionally Managed By LI Combs Management Inc.