- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Internet Included
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Free Comcast High Speed Internet (>$80 Value)
- Free Comcast Extended Basic Cable (> $40 value)
- Oversized Closets and Storage
- Includes a Washer and Dryer in your home
- Fireplaces (in specified units)
- Screened patio or balcony
- Refrigerator with ice maker
- Self-cleaning oven
- Ceiling Fans
- Garage/Carport Available
- Volleyball Court
- Fitness Center with Showers
- Controlled Access Intercom Entry to Buildings
- 24-hr. Emergency Maintenance Service
- On-site Management
- Central Air
- NIPSCO "Good Sense" Community
- Well-Maintained Grounds
- Vaulted Ceilings (All 2nd Floor Units)
- Month to month leases after intitial lease term
- Pet Friendly
- Credit Check Fee: $35.00 per applicant
- Application Fee: $120.00 per apartment
- Holding Deposit: $100.00 per apartment
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 250$250 deposit for each pet, $25 monthly fee per pet. Limit of (2) pets per unit. Weight Restriction
- Call to inquire about our Restricted Breeds list for dogs. Breed Restriction
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Our spacious apartment homes have convenient access to shopping centers, dining, downtown Valparaiso, major expressways, Valparaiso University, an excellent school system, and hospitals.
All of our apartment homes include Comcast Business Class Broadband Internet service and Comcast Expanded Basic Cable service that has a value of over $120. All of our apartment homes include their own washer and dryer.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Compass Pointe
I am happy with my apartment. I have been here for several years. When I rented the apartment, the paint job was fair, but now after several years it could use another coating on the walls. I keep my place in excellent condition so there is no more damage than when I first moved in. It is just an old apartment. The flooring in the kitchen and bathroom was cracked when I moved in, and it needs to be updated. I can live with it as is, but with the amount of rent I pay, this could be better.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Route 30, take Sturdy Road North through roundabout to Beech Street. Take a Right on Beech Street to Clubhouse. From Route 49, take Laporte Ave (Route 2) West to Silhavy Road (1st Stop Light). Turn North (Right) to Beech Street. Turn West (Left) to Clubhouse.
Professionally Managed By LI Combs Management Inc.