- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Immediate Move-In Available on 2 Bedrooms!
- Large Living Spaces!
- All 2 Bedrooms Include Washer & Dryer--INCLUDED!
- Large, Well Designed Closets in 2 Bedrooms!
- ALL 2 Bedrooms Include Walk-Out Patio or Balcony!
- ALL Wooded or Lake Views!
- Abundant Apartment Closet Space
- Apartment Intrusion Alarms
- Cable and Internet Capabilities
- Central Heat
- Frost-Free Refrigerators
- All-Electric Living
- Breakfast Bar in Kitchens*
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washers and Dryers*
- All-Brick Apartment Construction
- Complimentary Apartment Parking
- Garden Patios and Large Balconies*
- Scenic Views
- Energy-Efficient Thermal Windows
- Impeccable Landscaping
- Stocked Lakes for Fishing
- Community Picnic Area
- Pet-Friendly Apartments*
- To-Your-Apartment-Door Mail Delivery
- Close Proximity to Public Transit
- Professional Apartment Management
- *See Leasing Office for Qualifying Details
- Weight restriction: 40Breed restrictions Weight Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Luxury living at Stanford Court! Imagine traditional apartments quietly nestled in a natural, peaceful atmosphere surrounded by beautiful mature landscaping, sparkling lakes, fountains, and waterfalls. This tranquil environment, combined with quality spacious apartments, make living at Stanford Court a relaxing experience. Ideally located within minutes of I-465, you will enjoy being near Eagle Creek Park, IUPUI, Downtown, and the airport.
Variable, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
I-465 to 10th St. (exit 14A) East to first stoplight. Turn left on Vinewood Rd. Immediate left on High School Rd. for approximately 3/4 mile. Stanford Court is on your left.
The SEXTON COMPANIES long history as a builder began in 1962 when Joseph Sexton built Fisher Apartments in Speedway, Indiana, and rented up all twenty four units in the first weekend of business. Since then, tens of thousands of apartment units have been built in numerous communities stretching as far as New Orleans and Denton, Texas. The SEXTON COMPANIES are also responsible for developing two of the largest apartment communities built in Indiana at approximately fourteen hundred units each. Our focus has always been not to build something that would quickly become outdated, but, to improve on a proven successful product. The result is a high-quality, low-maintenance product that appeals to both consumers and businesses alike. For the last three years, Indianapolis consumers and businesses have awarded Sexton with the Consumer's Choice Award, further validating the consistent quality of it's communities. Currently, the Sexton Companies manage 15 properties in Indiana, Ohio, Texas, and Louisiana.