- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Balcony or patio with single
- Blinds provided
- Cable tv with free installation at move-in
- Central air conditioning
- Community building
- Dish Network also available
- Enclosed, private storage
- European-style kitchen with breakfast bar
- French door or sliding-glass doors
- Full-size washer and dryer in every apartment
- Gas for heating, cooking, and hot water included
- Gas forced-air heating
- Gas Range
- Internet service available
- Large sundeck
- Third-floor cathedral ceiling
- Two bedrooms have a second bath with shower
- Walk-in closets with wardrobe organizer
- Dogs Allowed
- Up to two cats allowed per apartment in certain buildings only. Restrictions apply.Contact us for more details. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Get one month of FREE rent on your first full month with a one-year lease! Plus, there's no administrative fee! *Restrictions apply. Contact us for more details today!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
One FREE month of rent for your first full month with a one-year lease!Plus, there's no administrative fee! *Restrictions apply. Why select Huntington Cove Apartments as your new apartment home? Because it was built with your needs in mind . . . comfortable living arrangements, convenient amenities, beautiful surroundings, and a great location near the places you go.
From I-65 Use Exit 253A (30 East). At Mississippi turn South to entrance. I-65 Exit 253A is 7 miles South of I-80/90.
Edward Rose & Sons is a privately held real estate development and management company, established in 1921, that engages in a variety of land development and construction projects that range from single-family residential to large scale mixed use and multifamily projects. With a focus on multifamily projects, Edward Rose & Sons has established an organization that is creative and adaptive in its response to various rental markets. Edward Rose & Sons are unique in their philosophy of ownership and management in the multifamily industry; they consider their projects long term investments in communities. Edward Rose & Sons has been continuously active in residential development and construction since its inception and has completed more than 80,000 dwelling units. Prior to 1965 the majority of the construction work was in the area of single-family homes. Since then the concentration has shifted towards multifamily construction with over 65,000 units built. Approximately 57,000 of these multifamily units are managed and retained by the company.