- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Pet Friendly
- 3 private lakes with fountains
- Pet Park
- On-site car wash area
- Swimming Pool
- $25/$40 application fee
- Current deposit $125 per apartment
- WH Long moving truck available
- Convenient access to interstate
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 350We welcome both cats and dogs. A $100 non-refundable pet fee is required per household. A $200 refundable pet deposit is required per household. Pet rent is $25 per pet per month. Pet restrictions including breed may apply. Please contact the leasing office for more information. For households with multiple pets, fees and deposits will be adjusted upon application approval and pet interview. Hostile Breeds: Pit Bulls, German Sheppard, Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Shar-Pei, Malamute, Husky, ... Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Balance the fast pace of today's world with a comfortable and peaceful setting of East Lafayette apartments. When you join the Burberry Place family you will enjoy a professional and courteous staff, contemporary living and a warm place to call home. We invite you to visit our convenient Lafayette apartment location and experience why, Quality is Our Family Tradition.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Located off of US 52 and SR26. Burberry Place Apartments are easily accessed from both McCarty Lane and Creasy Lane.
Professionally managed by W.H. Long Rentals, Inc.