- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Beautiful Clubhouse-Wi-Fi Center
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Health Plex
- Plasma TV's for viewing
- Wi Fi Business Center
- Indoor Tennis /Basketball Courts
- Soccer Field
- Washer/dryer hookups available (2 BDR 2 bath)
- Lake view available on 1 BDRs, extra $20 per mo.
- Vertical and mini blinds included
- Apartments are Cable ready
- Stocked Lake
- Children's Playground
- Professional, Courteous Office Staff
- Little Bears Day Care Center
- Five Laundromats on site
- 24 hour Trained Professional Maintenance Service
- Personal Resident Mailing Service
- Indigo Bus Stop in front of Community
- Agressive Dog Breed Restriction; 40 pound weight limit; Pet Fees Breed Restriction
- Full Grown- 40 lb. limit Call for Policy
- Deposit: 2002 pet limit Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 300$20 per month per pet Dogs Allowed
Stone Lake Lodge
OUR COMMUNITY AMENITIES ARE COMPARABLE TO NONE! We're convenient -- our ideal location is convenient to downtown and the Greenwood Mall. We're quiet -- a suburban oasis located away from the hustle and bustle. We're comfortable and our imaginative floor plans offer affordable living with uncompromised lifestyle.
Variable, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
28 Reviews for Stone Lake Lodge
Not really had any problems other than a misunderstanding when renewing our lease
For the most part I am satisfied. There is still a distance to go with maintenance to get to excellent.
Have not had any problems except for main water breaks causing them to shut off my water. Friendly staff, timely maintenance, and safe environment.
The maintenance team is good. Office staff very good. Beautiful lake. Neighbors are not the worst I've ever had. The office eliminates problem tenants quickly. Location offers Perry Township schools which is a main reason we've stayed for three years now.
It is a nice place to live. It looks nice on the outside and on the inside. The walls are thin and you can hear all your neighbors at all times but it also isn't that expensive. So I guess you'd say, you're definitely getting your moneys worth at the Stone Lake Lodge Apartments.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-65 to Keystone exit on south side. South on Keystone to Hanna Avenue, turn left. Stone Lake Lodge is 1/4 mile on the right.