- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Abundant Closets/Storage Areas
- Award-Winning On-Site Management
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Washer/Dryer Connections in Townhomes
- Tennis and Volleyball Courts
- Beautiful Clubhouse with Sparkling Swimming pool
- State-of-the Art Fitness Center
- Fully Fenced in Back Yards in Townhomes!
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Pets Welcome
- Perry Township Schools
- Deposit: 200No Weight Restriction, Breed restrictionsGerman Shepherd, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terrier, Siberian Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Wolf Hybrids, Chow-Chow, Akita, Presa Canario Breed Restriction
Located on the south side of Indianapolis, Berkley Commons offers both convenience and a laid-back lifestyle.
Relax in our luxurious resident clubhouse or enjoy the numerous features offered by the community. From our state-of-the-art fitness center, to our sparkling Olympic-size swimming pool, you'll find plenty to do at Berkley Commons.
Only minutes from Greenwood Park mall and downtown Indy, the central location of the community offers convenience to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
After you have finished exploring, come home to one of our incredibly spacious and inviting 1 or 2 bedroom apartment homes, or if you need more space, a 2, 3, or 4 bedroom townhome! All homes have neutral carpeting and window blinds, large kitchens with updated appliances, walk-in closets, and patios or balconies.
Don't wait! Give us a call today to start your laid-back, but luxurious lifestyle at Berkley Commons.
|Monday||8:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
Walk-ins always welcome; however, it is encouraged to set an appointment. Berkley Commons is very popular!
Take I-65 south to Countyline Road Exit 101. Travel west to Madison Avenue. Turn right (north). Go to 2nd stop light and turn right then an immediate left. Follow access road to the Leasing Office. Look for the big flags at the entrance. Parking is located in the rear for your convenience.