Check Availability(317) 608-6619(877) 853-8923(317) 215-7569
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Deposit: 200Must be Declawed Cats Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Resident activity center
- 2 Bed 2 Bath Cottages
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness center
- Additional storage for rent
- All electric
- AT&T U-verse
- Balconies/patios with storage
- Brushed nickel fixtures and pendant lighting
- Built-in microwaves
- Business center with WiFi
- Cable ready
- Car washing station
- Controlled access to hallways
- Convenient Stand up shower *Select units
- Curbside trash pickup/removal- included
- Direct access garage for rent
- Electric fireplaces with TV alcoves *Select units
- Full size washer and dryer included
- Grilling station/picnic area
- High speed internet access
- Lakes with Fountain
- Luxurious garden soaking tub *Select units
- Online rent payment available
- Perry Township Schools
- Phase I- White Appliances, Oak Cabinetry
- Phase II- Black Appliances, Maple Cabinetry
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Walking trails
- Water views available *Select units
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Aspen Lakes
The community is very safe and the staff is always so welcoming! Maintaining the complex is a high priority for them as well, so the landscaping always looks well-kept and during the winter you can hear snow plows working to clear snow even in the late night hours.
Everybody who works there is really great and helpful. Sometimes the corporate rules get kind of annoying (or worse, heartless) -- but the folks who work there do everything they can with the latitude they're given. Other than that, my only gripe is that perhaps there's too much landscaping in the summer -- I'd trade the frequent the sound of lawnmowers and leaf blowers outside my window (I'm on the first floor) for a bit longer grass.
Responsive maintenance; Friendly/helpful staff; quiet (except for the idiot with the load pipes that speeds thru at approx. 10 pm); exterior pretty and well cared for; amenities - pool, weight room, walking paths, computers; food parties; attached garages; etc.
The quality and value of the apt is excellent, including facilities and the staff. There are a few things that I am not fully impressed with including the following: winter snow removal (the trucks come through a significant amount of times during a storm yet when they make a pass through to collect the snow it is extremely poor resulting in the need for multiple passes). In addition, we NEED a recycling option within the community.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-465 and exit on I-37 South. Go South on I-37 to Southport Road. Turn left onto Southport. Property is on the right.