Check Availability(219) 810-6079(866) 979-5783(219) 961-5621
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Non Refundable Pet Fee of $350 Cats Allowed
- In designated buildings Call for Policy
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Twelve time Award Winning Community
- SMOKE FREE and PET FREE available
- Stainless steel appliances in select apts
- Crimson cabinetry in select apartments
- Six panel white wooden doors in select apts
- Controlled access entry
- Instant Approval Process
- 24hr Health Club and Saunas
- Clubhouse with Elegant Billiard Area
- Resort style pool and sundeck
- Lighted tennis courts
- Gas grills/picnic areas behind each building
- Close to South Shore Train
- Deduction on Indiana State Taxes
- Feline friendly (in designated buildings)
- Around the clock friendly service
- Beautiful surroundings
- Hardwood floors/black appliances in select units
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Hampton In Highland
Everyone is professional and have given me the assistance or followup as needed or requested.
Apartments are nice and the staff is top notch.
The building is always clean, the office staff are the most helpful group of people I could ask for. My neighbors are wonderful. I'm just overjoyed to be living here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-80/I-94 to Indianapolis Blvd South. Take Indianapolis Blvd until Hart Road and turn West (right). Community entrance is on the left. We'll have hot coffee and fresh popcorn for you!