- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Pet friendly
- Expansive Clubhouse
- Professionally Landscaped Grounds
- Relaxing Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- 24hr. Emergency maintenance
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home with a $300 non-refundable for the1st pet and $150 for the 2nd pet. Monthly pet rent is $35 for the 1st pet and $25 for the 2nd pet.. No weight limit. Breed restrictions apply. Please call for details. Pets Accepted
Indian Woods Apartments of Evansville
Welcome to traditional living in one of Evansville's most charming neighborhoods. At Indian Woods Apartments you are seconds away from Highway 41, the Lloyd Expressway, and shopping.
Stroll along our peaceful lakes, visit one of our four play grounds, play a game of tennis, or just spend the day relaxing by the pool. Our amenities, combined with our exceptional apartments and town homes, make Indian Woods Apartments a perfect choice for those who appreciate a comfortable way of life.
Indian Woods Apartments is an exceptional combination of convenience and comfort in one of Evansville's most desirable suburban neighborhoods.
Welcome Home to Indian Woods Apartments!
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
From I-164, north on Green River Road. Turn left on Covert Avenue. Turn right on Shoshoni Lane. Turn Right onto Pueblo Pass to Indian Woods Apartments.
From Lloyd Expressway. South on Green River Road. Turn left on Covert Avenue, Turn right on Shoshoni Lane to Pueblo Pass to Indian Woods Apartments.
From Highway 41 Exit Covert Ave. Turn left onto Shoshoni Lane. Turn right on Pueblo Pass to Indian Woods Apartments.