Check Availability(630) 427-4276(888) 415-1676(630) 487-5522
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Short Term Available
- Sublets Allowed
- Two pets maximum per home. Any combination of dogs and cats. Dogs are restricted by breed, please call the leasing office for details. Non-refundable pet fee $350 per home. Monthly pet-rent of $30.00 per pet. Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Sparkling Outdoor Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Spectacular Sunsets and Great Views
- On Site Laundry in each building
- Private On Site Storage included with select homes
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Close To Restaurants and Shopping
- Cable TV Available
- High Speed Internet Available
- Satellite TV Available
- Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Fireplaces In Each Third Floor Home
- Renovated homes
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Lakeside Apartments
very friendly staff, nice environment, friendly neighbors
The management and maintenance are really helpful. They really goes out of their way to help us residents. The property is peaceful and gorgeous.....
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the North Take I-53 South to I-355 South. Exit Butterfield Road and head West. Take Butterfield Road to Naperville Road, and head North. Take Naperville Road to Blanchard. Turn Right onto Blanchard and follow to the 1st stop sign (22nd Street) and turn Right. Take 22nd Street to the 1st stop sign (Briarcliffe Blvd) and turn Right. Lakeside is the first entrance on your Left.From the South Take I-355 North. Exit Butterfield Road and head West. Take Butterfield Road to Naperville Road, and head North. Take Naperville Road to Blanchard. Turn Right onto Blanchard and follow to the 1st stop sign (22nd Street) and turn Right. Take 22nd Street to the 1st stop sign (Briarcliffe Blvd) and turn Right. Lakeside is the first entrance on your Left.From the East Take I-88 West and exit Naperville Road. Turn North onto Naperville Road. Take Naperville Road to Blanchard. Turn Right onto Blanchard and follow to the 1st stop sign (22nd Street) and turn Right. Property is on the right side.