- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- FREE Central Heat, Gas and A/C
- Oversized closets and storage
- High-speed Internet access
- Private patios and balconies
- Near I-355, I-90, I-290, and Woodfield Mall
- Expansive sundeck
- Fitness Center
- Minutes from Metra stations
- Racquetball Court
- Service Express Maintenance
- Rewards Referral Program for Residents
- Cats accepted, $200 non-refundable fee, $15/month
- Restrictions apply for pets
- Dog $300 non-refundable $25/month
- Carpet Throughout
- Breed Restrictions. Must be neutered or spayed. Pets Accepted
- Deposit: 200$15 pet rent per month Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 45Deposit: 300$25 pet rent per month Dogs Allowed
Legend Park Apartments
CENTERED AROUND YOU...Legend Park Apartments, sets a new standard in apartment living in the northwest suburbs featuring one, two and three bedroom floor plans with dens available. Enjoy our spacious 6,000 square foot clubhouse with the amenities and services centered around you-a pool, fitness center, racquetball. Minutes from major employment centers, expressways and Woodfield Mall.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Legend Park Apartments
They always take care of the apartments on a timely matter.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-290 to Thorndale exit, west to Roselle. Head north; we're just west of Roselle on Wise.