- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Private Townhome style unit entries
- Warm and inviting clubhouse built in 2005.
- In unit Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Resort Style Heated Swimming Pool.
- Private patio or balconies
- Private garage with remote and key pad entry
- Large walk-in closets
- Min/vertical blinds throughout
- Abundance of oversized windows
- Any size, some restricted breeds. Apartments that begin with 02-, 07-, 08-, 09- or 10- are dog-friendly. Dogs Allowed
- Cats are welcome in all buildings. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Coventry Glen at Valley Lakes
Coventry Glen at Valley Lakes is a diamond in the rough located off of Fairfield Road in Round Lake, just West of Route 134. Features one and two bedroom luxury apartment homes. The property's close proximity to both Long Lake and Round Lake Metra Stations which provides numerous options, including express service in less than 45 minutes to downtown Chicago.Coventry Glen's spacious private-entry apartment homes include full-size washer and dryer in every unit, 9ft ceilings and oversized walk-in closets. The property has a warm and inviting clubhouse which includes a 24-hour resident business center, fully-equipped fitness center, and clubhouse that also offers a cyber cafe with complimentary gourmet coffee and treats.Coventry Glen at Valley Lakes offer residents an upscale lifestyle in a country setting with an extensive amenity package in Round Lake.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: Any size, some restricted breeds. Apartments that begin with 02-, 07-, 08-, 09- or 10- are dog-friendly.
Cat Policy: Cats are welcome in all buildings.
With over 40 years of experience, The Habitat Company is one of the largest privately owned management firms in the Midwest. They manage over 20,000 units in 80 locations across the United States. With a dedication to quality standards and service, they embrace their corporate philosophy that Management Makes the Difference.