- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Senior Living
- Pet Friendly
- 24 Hour Guaranteed Maintenance Response
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Additional Private Storage
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Breakfast Bars
- Complimentary Fax and Copier Use
- Conveniently Located near I-55 via Weber
- Corporate Suites Available - Call for Details
- Cozy Gas Fireplaces
- Expansive Community Clubhouse
- Experienced Fun Loving Staff
- Extra Counter Space in Bathroom
- Foreclosure Friendly
- Full Size Indoor Basketball Court
- Full Size Shower and Tub
- Galley Style Walk Through Kitchen
- Garages Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Gorgeous Grounds
- Hardwood Floors or Ceramic Tile
- Heated Outdoor Pool with Sundeck
- In Home Washer and Dryer
- Large Picture Windows
- Linen Closets with Shelving
- Newly Renovated Apartments Available
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Open Living Room Layout
- Playground for Family Fun
- Private Entrances
- Private Patio or Balcony with a View
- Resident Tech Center and Lounge
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Versatile Den or Home Office Space
- We C.A.T.E.R. Program
- White or Black Appliance Package
- Winner Property Excellence Award
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We are extremely pet friendly! We even have "While Away" pet care! Give us a call for details! Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
HighPoint Community offers a unique blend of amenities combined with a strong sense of community. Enjoy the best in local shopping and dining, plus easy access to I-55 via Weber Road. Marquette's signature We C.A.T.E.R. program offers tailored convenience including a host of concierge and courtesy service offerings. Contact us today to schedule a personalized tour of HighPoint!
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for HighPoint Apartments
The office staff is very friendly. When I call with a question , a request ,or a problem. They are responsive. When the Folks arrive to make the repairs. Very professional and do their job well. I wish I had their skills.
They keep changing the rules for getting approved and for residents. When there is only a few empty apts to rent the rules are more stringent. When there are a lot of empty apts they go by more relaxed rules and let people move in that they normally would not.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-55 to Weber Rd. exit. Go south on Weber Rd. to Highpoint Drive. Turn right on Highpoint Drive and follow the drive until you see the Community Center on your left.
The Marquette Companies are a group of companies dedicated to providing the best in resident services while generating extraordinary returns safely for our clients. We specialize in multifamily residential property management for institutional clients. Our Advanced Management system provides the finest residential management available today and our returns prove it. We have state of the art systems and equipment and our people are simply the best.