- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Communitywide Online Postings
- Convenient Off Street Parking
- Convenient Oversized Storage In All Townhomes
- Credit Card Online Payments
- Just Minutes From Champaign/Urbana
- One Time Online Payments
- Online Work Order Request
- Picnic and Bbq Grilling Areas
- Preventative Monthly Pest Control
- Private Front and Back Doors
- Professionally Maintained Landscaping
- Reoccuring Online Payments
- Snow Removal
- Spacious, Gourmet Kitchens
- Wall To Wall Carpeting - Included
- Washer/Dryer Hookups In Townhomes
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 25Falcon Way Townhomes. We require a Pet Agreement to be filled out and the appropriate fees to be paid before bringing your pet to their new apartment home. There is a one time NON-refundable pet fee. See manager for breed restrictions!! Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Falcon Way Apartments
Falcon Way Townhomes has been carefully designed to meet the needs of your budget and lifestyle. * Falcon Way, located just minutes from Champaign-Urbana, offers big-city conveniences with the small-town charm. Going beyond offering spacious floorplans and top-notch service, Falcon Way also has taken several measures to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We excel in areas like proven on-site management, 24/7 maintenance staff, free garbage removal, free parking, dependable snow removal, and picnic areas. * Falcon Way Townhomes puts you at the center of it all on its 19 acres of maturely landscaped grounds! * Falcon Way Townhomes is definitely a place you will "Feel at Home"! Call (217) 892-9400 today for your private Showing.
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Falcon Way Apartments
The staff is so friendly and the maitanence crew was very timely and on the job
Falcon Way apartments offer a huge amount of space for a great value! The grounds are well-maintained. The on-site management is AMAZING! If you have any issues at all they are responsive immediately! We truly feel safe with our small children because the area is well-lit. I know because of the area, being in RANTOUL, many may be nervous but these apartments are truly worth checking out!
the management staff are very friendly and personable. They are kind and understanding. the staff try to foster a true sense of community among the residence.
So a good place to live. Maintenance is on point. I just wish something could be done with windows. Too cold air in winter.
I love the people that work the front desk, but I have two doors and almost all my windows that are very drafty which causes my electric and gas bill to be higher than it should be.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call For Directions.