- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Art Galleries, health clubs
- 7 miles to Chicago Loop
- Beautiful parks, pools and tennis courts nearby
- Quality public schools
- Historic 8 screen movie theater
- Community offers wide aray of restaurants
- Beautiful architecture
- Farmers market spring to fall
- Neighborhood coffie cafes
- Excellent libraries
- Numerous festivals and other seasonal events
- Great examples of Prairie style architecture
- Most apartments are pet friendly or pet negotiable
- Some units have Washer/Dryer in-unit
- Some units have AC
- Sometimes have Short-term available
- Many units have Dishwashers
- Furnished units are sometimes available.
- Garage and covered parking is sometimes Available
- Parking is available for an additional cost.
- Some apartments have disability access
- Cats and Dogs are negotiable, please register for specific details Call for Policy
Oak Park Regional Housing Center
Growing weary and frustrated searching through dozens of apartment listings and making multiple appointments? Contact us today!
We have the largest selection of rental listings in the Oak Park area, everything from two-flats and vintage courtyard to modern buildings and new construction. Our team of experienced specialists will help you find the ideal apartment that meets your individual needs.
You?ll love living in Oak Park! Our unique community is vibrant, diverse, and conveniently located?just seven miles to the Loop, we?re closer than most Chicago neighborhoods! Oak Park is served by Metra, CTA Green and Blue Lines, Pace Bus, and dual access to the I-290/Eisenhower expressway.
Experience our fast and friendly service today!
Please note that photos in our listings are examples of actual past and current apartment listings.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to Rate & Review Oak Park Regional Housing Center!
From I-290, exit Harlem Avenue, and turn North, continue on Harlem past 5 traffic lights. Then turn right onto South Boulevard, travel 2 blocks, metered parking in front. Also accessible via the CTA Green Line and Metra Rail. Please call for custom directions to our center.
Professionally managed by Oak Park Regional Housing Center.