- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Walk-Score: 91
- Clubroom with Kitchen and Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Walking Distance to: CTA Green Line, Metra, Dow...
- Roof Deck with Grilling Area, Sun Deck, Lounge ...
- Club Lincoln Exclusive Resident Discount Program
- Dog Wash
- CTA/Pace Bus at front door with service to Rose...
- Trader Joes On-Site
- Across the street from Cummings Square Park
- Green-friendly Community
- Wifi in Clubroom, Fitness Center and Roof Deck
- Pet Friendly
- Chicago Skyline Views Available
- Located in School District 97
- Secure Package Room
- Monthly Social Activities
- Intercom Access Building
- One Mile to I-290 (Eisenhower) Expressway
- Whole Foods Nearby
- Dry Cleaning Valet Service
- Kitchen Islands in Select Units
- Track Lighting in Kitchens and Living Area
- Solar Protection Shades
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks
- Choose Your Accent Wall
- Exposed 9' to 10' Concrete Ceilings
- Custom Tile in Entryway, Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Black Granite Countertops in Kitchens and Bathr...
- Deluxe Solid Wood Cabinetry w/ Polished Nickel...
- USB Outlets in Kitchens
- Soaker Bathtubs
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs allowed in select apartments. Breed restrictions apply. * Pet Fees (non-refundable): $250 per cat (2 cats maximum), $500 per dog (1 dog maximum). Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Oak Park Place
Oak Park Place Apartments is an exceptional soft-loft apartment community with high ceilings, large windows and open concept floor plans. Located at 479 N. Harlem Avenue in Downtown Oak Park, just steps away from the Green Line and Metra Station, the property is located 20 minutes from Chicago. Birthplace to Ernest Hemingway and home of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Oak Park community offers a historically rich atmosphere with architectural and cultural diversity. You can revel in performances at the local theatres, admire the natural beauty at the conservatory and delight in the nearby galleries, world class shopping and the cuisine of acclaimed local restaurants.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Take I-290 to Harlem Ave./IL-43. Proceed North 1 mile and Oak Park Place will be on the right. You will see Trader Joe's at our entrance.