- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Walk-Score: 91
- Clubroom with Kitchen and Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Roof Deck with Grilling Area, Sun Deck, Lounge ...
- Dog Wash
- CTA/Pace Bus at front door with service to Rose...
- Across the street from Cummings Square Park
- Trader Joes On-Site
- Green-friendly Community
- Chicago Skyline Views Available
- Pet Friendly
- Wifi in Clubroom, Fitness Center and Roof Deck
- Secure Package Room
- Intercom Access Building
- Monthly Social Activities
- One Mile to I-290 (Eisenhower) Expressway
- Renovated Two Bedroom
- Close to Local Middle Schools and High School
- Club Lincoln
- Walking Distance to: CTA Green Line, Metra, Dow...
- Whole Foods Nearby
- Dry Cleaning Valet Service
- Track Lighting in Kitchens and Living Area
- Solar Protection Shades
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks
- Custom Tile in Entryway, Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Exposed 9' to 10' Concrete Ceilings
- Choose Your Accent Wall
- *In select units
- Black Granite Countertops in Kitchens and Bathr...
- Kitchen Islands *
- Deluxe Solid Wood Cabinetry w/ Polished Nickel...
- USB Outlets in Kitchens
- Soaker Bathtubs
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cats and Dogs allowed in select apartments. Breed restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Oak Park Place
Oak Park Place Apartments is an exceptional soft-loft apartment community with high ceilings, large windows and open concept floor plans. Located at 479 N. Harlem Avenue in Downtown Oak Park, just steps away from the Green Line and Metra Station, the property is located 20 minutes from Chicago. Birthplace to Ernest Hemingway and home of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Oak Park community offers a historically rich atmosphere with architectural and cultural diversity. You can revel in performances at the local theatres, admire the natural beauty at the conservatory and delight in the nearby galleries, world class shopping and the cuisine of acclaimed local restaurants.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Take I-290 to Harlem Ave./IL-43. Proceed North 1 mile and Oak Park Place will be on the right. You will see Trader Joe's at our entrance.