- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Housekeeping Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- New, Clean, Quiet, and Safe Community
- Mascoutah School District 19
- Highway Access (Scott Air Force Base, St. Louis)
- 20 Mins from Base
- Military Moving Clause
- Minutes to Retail, Dining, and Shopping
- Mailboxes and Waste Bins
- Resident and Visitor Parking
- Lake Stocked with Bass and Catfish
- Package Receiving and Moving Help Available
- Full Bathrooms in Each Bedroom
- Window Coverings
- Double-Paned Fully Insulated Windows
- Private Entry and Patios
- Partially Fenced-In Yards
- Wired for Cable, Telephone, and Internet
- 24 Hr On Duty Service Staff
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 0Cat Policy: $50 Monthly Per Cat Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 35Deposit: 0Dog Policy: Under 35lbs - $50 Monthly Per Dog, Over 35lbs - $100 Monthly Per Dog Dogs Allowed
Hawkins Point Townhomes
Convenience Meets Affordability
Why settle for an apartment that is too small for your needs, or too big for your budget? At Hawkins Point, we will make living convenient, comfortable and enjoyable. Welcome home!
The Hawkins Point Townhomes is the newest townhome community in the St. Louis Metro. Ideally located at Exit 23 on I-64 in Mascoutah, IL - Hawkins Point is just minutes from Scott Air Force Base, MidAmerica Airport, quality shopping, and entertainment. These townhomes are also half an hour from downtown St. Louis. The Hawkins Point Townhomes feature access to excellent schools and desirable amenities.
Our Lease Terms: 12 Months, 6 Months, or Month-To-Month (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $50 Monthly Per Cat
Dog Policy: Under 35lbs - $50 Monthly Per Dog, Over 35lbs - $100 Monthly Per Dog
Maximum 2 Pets Per Apartment.
We have flexible hours for tours, but we can only offer them if they are scheduled beforehand.
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Hawkins Point Townhomes
I love living at Hawkins Point. The apartments are extremely spacious and the location is convenient. I think the staff are nice as well.
Very safe neighborhood to live in friendly neighbors and very proffesional staff
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
We are located on Hayden Drive, which is off of I-64 exit 23 across from MidAmerica St. Louis Airport.