Check Availability(630) 390-7626(888) 619-0042(630) 297-4478
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Cats Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Individual entry foyers with convenient coat close
- Ceiling fan in the dining rooms
- Pre-wired jacks for phones & cable TV
- 9 foot ceilings
- Tile floor in all units
- Atrium-style Clubhouse with galley facilities
- Complimentary, Hotel-style concierge services
- Fun Resident activities
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard entries
- Dry cleaning service and package pick up
- 2-Tennis courts and Basket ball court
- Sand volleyball court and barbeque area
- Sun deck, patio tables, and lounges
- Scandinavian-style dry sauna
- We Practice Fair Housing
- Lisle School District 202
- Cat Friendly
- Shuttle service to Metra Train Station
- Just seconds from I-355, I-88 (East-West Tollway)
Ratings & Reviews
31 Reviews for Bristol Club
Wonderful accommodations, maintenance, and staff.
The apartment is clean and nicely painted. The landscaping is so pretty and the staff is kind and responsive.
Staff is always helpful, courteous and professional when I have a request or question. Any maintenance item is taken care of within a short period of time (2-3 hours at most). My only suggestion would be to improve the landscaping by mulching planting areas. The landscape is generally attractive but mulching would improve it greatly.
The staff is always friendly. The grounds are always kept up. The staff throws the best parties.
It has been a great experience. The office personnel are extremely responsive and effective.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-355 South; exit on Maple Avenue and go one block east to Walnut. Go south 1 block.