- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Individual Leases
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Heated, Outdoor Sparkling Swimming Pool
- On-Site, Professional New Management Team
- Pool Side Lounge Furniture & Seating Areas
- On-Site Playground, Swing-Set & Fitness Center
- Secured Building Entry Access System
- Community Kitchen & Lounge Area
- Open & Spacious Floorplans
- Clean & Updated Apartment Community Areas
- Convenient Entryway Closet
- Large Windows Provide Tons Of Natural Sunlight
- Separate Dining & Living Room Areas
- Dishwasher & Garbage Disposal
- Huge Hallway Storage Closet
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Washer & Dryer Included in EVERY home!
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Weight restriction: 50Deposit: 300Cortland Estates is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per apartment home - Pet Deposit: $300 per pet, due at time of move-in - Pet Rent: $15 per month, per pet - Pet Weight Limit: 50lbs (at pet's maturity) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Pets Accepted
Welcome To Cortland Estates Apartments!
Cortland Estates offers two and three bedroom apartments at a reasonable price. Here at Cortland Estates, we don't just rent apartments. From the moment you walk through the front door you'll feel the comfort and security that makes our residents happy to call us home. Cutting edge amenities, meticulously-groomed grounds, and a dedicated staff contributes to a higher standard of living.
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Cortland Estates Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply.
12 Month Lease Terms
Pet Policy: Cortland Estates is a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs and Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per apartment home
- Pet Deposit: $300 per pet, due at time of move-in
- Pet Rent: $15 per month, per pet
- Pet Weight Limit: 50lbs (at pet's maturity)
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Cortland Estates Apartments participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 Occupant: $28,680
- 2 Occupants: $32,760
- 3 Occupants: $36,840
- 4 Occupants: $40,920
- 5 Occupants: $44,220
- 6 Occupants: $47,520
To maintain the integrity of the community - credit, criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
Application Fee = $35
Security Deposit: $300 - Up to One Month's Rent
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Ratings & Reviews
From I-88, exit Peace Road; go north. Turn right onto Rt. 38. Turn left onto Loves Road to Pleasant Street turn right. Then turn right onto McMillan Ct.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.