- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 100% Smoke-Free Apartment Community
- Coffee Bar
- One Block to Grant Park
- Stunning Panoramic City and Lake Views
- One Block to the Roosevelt L Station
- Minutes to Restaurants, Shops and Nightlife
- Catering Kitchen
- Bike Storage Room
- Rooftop Grilling Stations and Dining Terrace
- Complimentary WiFi in Common Areas
- Rooftop Fireplace Lounge
- Conference Room Facilities
- On-Site Grocery Store
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Walk-In Closets with Built-In Organizers
- Hardwood Flooring in Kitchens and Living Areas
- Spacious Baths with Tile Surrounds
- Separate Tub and Shower Available
- Upgraded Lighting Package
- Ceramic Tile Flooring in Baths
- Granite countertops
- Open Kitchen with Islands Available
- Glass Backsplashes
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Built-In Cabinets in Baths
- Wood and Glass Front Cabinets
- Penthouse and Signature Suites Options
- Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs and Cats are welcome. Fees and restrictions apply please call the leasing office for additional details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
This is SKY55. An entirely new building concept that brings 40 stunning floors of the city's finest apartment living to life, with fabulous lake and city views, a full-time concierge, luxurious amenities. Come inside and experience Chicago-style luxury!
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for SKY55
Great friendly staff. Efficient building.
This is a fantastic place to live. The apartments are very well laid out, are wonderfully appointed, offer spectacular views, and is ideally located downtown near transportation and shopping. The building has excellent amenities attended by a courteous, efficient, and professional staff.
I really like the maintenance and security staff a lot. On the flip side, I've never seen such high utility costs for such small sq. footage and now we're told we will be charged to have packages delivered to a personal box and really have no choice in it. These little fees add up, so I wouldn't say my satisfaction is excellent.
I like it a lot but it's too early to say excellent.
Excellent stuff & great view
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Forest City Realty Trust is a national real estate company principally engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition and management of commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States.