- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Sublets Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Sundeck with beautiful panorama
- Secure bike storage
- Near Clark Street, shops, resaurants & culture
- Short walk from parks, beach
- Short walk from bike/running trail, museums
- Public transit steps away
- Beautiful tree lined residential street
- Vintage building
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Freshly rehabbed rental homes
- Heat, natural gas and water included
- Complimentary Internet and DirecTV Programming
- Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
420 W. Surf
Amongst Chicago's 33 awesome miles of beaches, North Avenue Beach is the supreme stop, between its running/biking trail, big beach house, international volleyball tournaments, including the AVP Chicago Open, and the annual Chicago Air & Water Show.
Just 2.4 miles upstream, 420 West Surf is a breath of fresh air in rehabbed apartments. If you're any sort of sun worshipper or even just a horizon spy, the rooftop sundeck on this place is awesome. "Pier" inside and you'll happen upon hardwood floors, roomy walk-in closets and kitchens with new appliances. Bonuses include heat, natural gas, H2O, and amenities such as internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming. Not to mention, the neighborhood has a tidal wave of things to do. Water you waiting for?
Come on, b the one to make a splash...
Ratings & Reviews
Please call for directions.