- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Apartments from 800-1200 sq.ft.
- Eurostyle Kitchens with stove and refrigerator
- Garbage Disposal
- Four award-winning floorplans to choose from
- Full-size washer/dryer in all apartments
- Woodburning fireplaces (in select apartments)
- Direct-Debit rent paying program
- Pre-wired for 2 phone lines per apartment
- Walking distance to commuter Metra train station
- Patio/balcony w/spectacular scenic views
- Spacious private storage areas
- Central air-conditioning
- Oversized closets throughout
- Scenic Pond-Views available
- Detached garage w/remote access-no storage allowed
- 24-hour fitness center w/cable TV
- Outdoor heated swimming pool w/sundeck
- Mile long jogging/bicycle trail
- Sand volleyball court
- 24-hour on-site maintenance
- Two Planned social events a year
- 20 minutes to O'Hare international airport
- Minutes to I-94/294
- 10 minutes to highway 53
- Close to employers Discover, Abbvie, and Walgreens
- Close proximity to shopping and schools
- AT&T Uverse
- Pets Accepted
The Wheatlands is an exceptional community for those who expect the very best, with a setting that is one of the most beautiful and convenient locations in Lake County. Located within the prestigious town of Buffalo Grove, and in school district #102, our apartment homes offer spacious floor plans ranging from 800 to 1200 sq.ft. With outstanding amenities such as full-size washer/dryer in all units, a sparkling outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and remote controlled garages, we have something for everyone! We are in close proximity to I-90 and I-294 which allows easy access to downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. Additionally, we are within walking distance to the Metra train station, close to major employers such as Discover, Abbvie and Walgreens and we are located near shopping districts which include Westfield at Hawthorne Shopping Center and Northbrook Court.
Ask us about availability on our newly RENOVATED apartment homes! Renovated units feature 42 Shaker style Mahogany cabinets, stainless steel appliance packages, chrome fixtures and kitchen/bath hardware, Moen faucets and much more. Availability is limited, so call today!! At The Wheatlands, we are committed to providing you with first-class quality service!
Lease Terms: Call for details. Security Deposits: $250. A $65 application fee is required. Pet Policy: 2 cats maximum, $350 pet fee for one cat, $500 for two cats.
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for The Wheatlands
The Wheatlands has been an awesome place to call home. The apartments are spacious, reasonably-priced, and safe. The office staff is super kind and even remembers me when I come by. Maintenance is also great, and they even wear cloth booties to protect your carpet. I'd recommend it highly if you're considering moving to the northwest suburbs!
The service team is very personable and knowledgeable, the pricing is very reasonable, the apartments are in lovely, and the amenities are stellar, and the payment and maintenance systems are easy to use.
I just love it. Is quiet and the apartment is in great condition. The office personnel is very kind and friendly. If there's something that needs to be fixed it gets done promptly.
I gave them an excellent rating because they have a great staff. They have a great set of redidents. The trash is piked up and is never overflowing. It is a fantastic place to live.
When I've had a maintenance issue...they are responsive and quick!! That team is AWESOME When I've had any other issue - the people in the management are EXCEPTIONAL!!! They go above and beyond whenever they can. Frankly...these two departments strongly influence the decision to renew my lease. There are other comparable places to live...but, I like it at The Wheatlands!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
53 North to Lake Cook Road, go east (Route) to Milwaukee Avenue (Route 21). Turn left to Deerfield Road, turn left and we're on the left.
Professionally managed by Penobscot Management.