Check Availability(208) 416-2754(888) 788-9059(208) 449-1251
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Short Term Available
- Pets accepted; $300 nonrefundable fee for 1st pet-$100 additional non refundable fee for 2nd pet-$10/month pet rent per pet. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restrictions Apply. Call for More Details. Breed Restriction
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Walk-in Closets
- Extra Storage
- Sliding Glass Doors to Patio/Balcony
- Extra Storage through out your home
- Lots of Counter Space
- Pre-Wired for Phone Lines, Cable TV & Internet
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- 24 Hour Dry Sauna
- 24 Hour on Site Laundry Room
- Clubhouse w/ free WiFi
- Pool Table and Cable Tv
- Pets Welcome (Breed Restrictions Apply)
- A cyber cafe with a fax and printer
- 5 min to Lake Coeur D Alene & North Idaho College
- Right next to the Centennial Trail
- BBQ Area
- Dog and Cat Friendly
- Easy access to I-90
- Detached Garages
- Playground Area
- Water/sewer/garbage included
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Fairwood Apartments
Fairwood Apartments are an older set of homes near Coeur d'Alene Golf Course. The location is awesome for outdoor activities. The staff is amazing.
Lately with all the rain drainage has been a major issue with walking around the community. Not enough parking for the amount a vehicles per household.
Management is great and have been very helpful and respectful of myself. Rent was raised close to $60 this past year based off of the area they are located.. These apartments are not worth the $785 I will end up paying for a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. My appliances (dishwasher & oven) are not your up-to-date appliances that you see in other apartment complexes in the area. Parking can sometimes be troublesome when you get off work around 6 and would like to park near your apartment.
For the amount of money that we pay in rent we still have to pay additional $200 or more in using the laundry facility. Over 75% of the apartments in this area have washer and dryers in their units and the cost is about the same or a bit above or below the price we are paying. For paying $880 for our unit with a garage is a good price but it would be much better if the unit had a washer and dryer in the unit or if the rent was reduced due to the use of the apartments laundry facility.
The lights on our third floor stairwell goes out once a month and takes a week to replace, it's recurring. The appliances don't work, sink poor (drips in kitchen well, bathroom facet leaks when on) toilet makes weird noises every time it's flushed, dishwasher does not rinse well, leaves food particles in cups. Carpet smelled when we moved in, makes our cats anxious. Which makes me think the last renter had cats.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
1) From I-90, take Exit #11. Go North 1 block to Appleway. Go left on Appleway 2 blocks. 2) From Hwy 95 to Appleway. Go West on Appleway and continue past Ramsey for 2 blocks.