- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- 2 controlled entr gates - Watson Blvd
- Fenced perimeter
- Private 12x20 garages available
- High-speed Internet access
- Lrg fitness center w/indiv equipment
- Relaxing sauna
- Lighted tennis
- Clubhouse movie theater available by reservation
- Club room available by reservation
- Sparkling pool w/large sundeck
- Community grills on site
- Covered car wash center
- Low density site plan w/lots of trees
- Mgmt interested in your comfort
- Nine foot ceilings
- Crown molding and color accented walls
- Six panel interior doors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Large garden tubs and marble top vanities
- Sun rooms avail with built in computer desk
- Cov patios
- Ceiling fans
- Designer kitchens with separate dining area
- Individual mail boxes in each building
- Alarm systems and deadbolt locks
- W/D connec in each home, central fac on site
- Digital cable
- Dependable, trustworthy maintenance staff
- Weight restriction: 25Deposit: 300 Weight Restriction
- Breed Restriction
Brighton Park Apartment Homes
Enjoy peaceful and quiet living at Brighton Park. Our spacious grounds are filled with trees and attractive landscaping. The floorplans offer plenty of space - we are the best value in the Warner Robins area. Your new home is nestled in a cozy location that has two gated entrances, quick access to I-75, and is just down the road from the city's nicest shopping and dining. Enjoy a workout at your convenience in our 24-hour fitness center. You may want to get in a game of tennis on our lighted court. When it's time to relax, enjoy a stay in the sauna, or just sit by the pool and fall asleep listening to the waterfall. Our pool stays open year round. Enjoy a cookout with neighbors at one of the five picnic areas equipped with grills. Don't forget to tell our leasing team you saw our ad on ApartmentGuide!
Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Brighton Park Apartment Homes
I have not had any issues. All maintenance orders are fixed in a timely matter.
I was impressed with how big the apartment was and how quiet the area was
Brighton is a nice apartment community with a very courteous and helpful office staff.
Its a very quiet and clean environment also quite friendly neighbors.
We'll-kept, safe, and peaceful community -- Courteous, prompt, and professional staff
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-75 South take Exit 146 (247 Connector, Centerville, Warner Robins). Brighton Park Apartments will be on the left. Go past apartments to the next turn lane. Go left back towards Brighton Park Apartments. Club house is straight through the gates. Don't forget to tell our leasing team you saw our ad on ApartmentGuide!