Check Availability(912) 335-4996(866) 581-8082(912) 228-3223
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40 We're happy to welcome your pet to our community, and have only a few common limitations: We allow dogs and cats, up to 2 per apartment, and a maximum weight of 40 pounds. (full grown) Breed restrictions do apply and a one-time pet fee is required. ($250 for first pet; second pet is additional $100.) Please call for pet policy questions or clarification. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Total Electric
- Armstrong University Walking Distance
- Windsor Forest High Right Next Door
- Mile from Savannah Mall
- Short walk to Publix/shopping center
- Two Playgrounds
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Two Swimming Pools
- Two 24-Hour Laundry Facilities
- Pet Friendly (Breed Restrictions Apply)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Monthly Pest Control
- Resident Referral Program
- Car Wash Area
Ratings & Reviews
9 Reviews for Windsor Arms
I have had no problems with anything at my apartment,repairs were taken care of on timely matter. And any problems I had with my neighbors, management took care of it in a professional.
The management and maintenance teams are fantastic. They handle any complaints or issues promptly and communicate what is going on in the community. There are planned activities and exercise classes. The property is well maintained.
My only issue I have is the times of day the maintenance company comes to do our lawn care. I work nights and weekends so my days off tend to be on Wednesday and Thursdays which often times are when they come. They are always there around 9:00am. This may not seem like a big deal however I do not get home from work until 2:00am at times and to be waken up by a lawn mower or weed wacker at 9am outside my window definitely puts a terrible start to my day.
I've only been a resident for a short time, but I've found that the staff are friendly and accommodating. The place itself is nice and quiet.
I have enjoyed my experience there overall. There was a situaron where some maintenance hadn't been done, as previously promised but it's been fixed now. And i have bays living in the ceiling.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-95 to Abercorn ext, 1 mile north of Savannah Mall, take a left onto Largo Drive next to Walgreens. Then 1/4 mile on the right.