Check Availability(912) 480-9025(866) 426-8873(912) 228-3057
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40 We're happy to welcome your pet to our community, and have only a few common limitations: We allow dogs and cats, up to 2 per apartment, and a maximum weight of 40 pounds. (full grown) Breed restrictions do apply and a one-time pet fee is required. ($250 for first pet; second pet is additional $100.) Please call for pet policy questions or clarification. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Referral Program
- Monthly Pest Control
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Savannah Mall walking distance
- Lighted Tennis Court
- HAAF Gate @ Rio Road walking distance
- Public Library walking distance
- Hard to Find Entrance Behind Chu's Store
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Car Wash Area
- 2 Playground Areas
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Ridgewood Apartments
Quiet, friendly neighborhood, could use laundromat, minor maintenance needed in some apartments.
Quiet, clean neighborhood.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-95, take exit 94 and get on GA Hwy 204 East. Go approximately 7 miles to Middleground Road (1st traffic light after the McDonalds on the left). Turn left onto Middleground Road (across from Armstrong Atlantic State University). Ridgewood Apartments is approximately .4 miles down on the left. From mid-town or downtown Savannah, take Abercorn Street (GA Hwy 204 West) towards southside Savannah. Turn right onto Middleground Road (across from Armstrong Atlantic State University). Ridgewood Apartments is approximately .4 miles down on the left.