Check Availability(912) 480-9928(912) 559-4101(912) 480-9943
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40 We're happy to welcome your pet to our community, and have only a few common limitations: We allow dogs and cats, up to 2 per apartment, and a maximum weight of 40 pounds. (full grown) Breed restrictions do apply and a one-time pet fee is required. Please call for pet policy questions or clarification. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Convenient Southside Location
- Preferred Employer Discounts
- Resort-style Pool with Spacious Sun Deck
- Military and Student Discounts
- Pet Friendly Community
- Less than 3 miles from Hunter Army Airfield
- Less than 3 miles from Armstrong State Univ.
- Convenient to Truman Parkway
- Spacious Floor Plans
Ratings & Reviews
7 Reviews for Carriage House
The community is quite, which I really appreciate. The leasing office staff are very helpful and professional. There are several get to know your neighbors type events held throughout the year.
Customer Service is a top 10, the grounds are well kept, service is prompt for the most part
Slow callback if problem occurs
The upkeep is terrible. Mold in apartments. Maintenance staff is great. The apartments are just not in great condition from years of neglect. Young residents are extremely loud and messy. While prices are high.
Loud noises from other apartments but claim it's my TV that's loud
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Interstate 95: Head south on I-95 S. Take exit 99A to merge onto I-16 E toward Savannah. Take exit 164A to merge onto GA-21 S/I-516 E/US-17 S/US-80 E toward Lynes Pkwy. Continue to follow GA-21 S/I-516 E onto W Derenne Ave. Turn right onto White Bluff Rd. Turn right onto Abercorn St/Abercorn Extension. Turn right onto Tibet Ave. Carriage House Apartment Homes will be on the left.