Check Availability(912) 480-9072(888) 658-0964(912) 228-5267
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We're happy to welcome your pet to our community, and have only a few common limitations: We allow dogs and cats, up to 2 per apartment, and a maximum weight of 40 pounds. (full grown) Breed restrictions do apply and a one-time pet fee is required. ($250 for first pet; second pet is additional $100.) Please call for pet policy questions or clarification. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Referral Program
- Convenient Online Rent Pay Program*
- Pet Friendly (Breed Restrictions Apply)
- Shaded Picnic Area
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Ratings & Reviews
14 Reviews for Alhambra
Because the staff is attentative and efficient in the maintenance of my apartment. They also share info. that keeps us safe through the crime watch program.
No personal wash and dryer connections. Overall I love alhambra.
Everyone goes out of their way to assist me in every way possible. They are truly my guardian Angels . Be forever blessed>
Great staff, great location - a great place to live.
Friendly & helpful office staff
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take US Highway 80 (Victory Drive) east past Skidaway Road. Alhambra is on your left past the Piggly Wiggly shopping center.