- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Kitchen with Gas Grill
- Outdoor Seating Area with T.V.
- Pet Friendly
- Large Pets Welcome
- Clubhouse Lounge with Kitchen and Wi-Fi
- Pre-qualified Renters Insurance
- Online Resident Services and Bill Pay
- Elegant Crown Molding
- Stainless Appliance Package
- Premium Backsplash
- Built-In Shelving
- Hardware Style Flooring
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Fixtures
- Six - Panel Interior Doors
- White Cabinetry
- Washer and Dryer Conncetions
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment * Cats accepted * Dogs accepted * $500 Non-Refundable Pet Fee for the 1st pet * $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee for the 2nd pet * Restricted Breeds: * German Shepherd and Shepherd Mixes Anatolian Shepherd American Pit Bull Terrier Staffordshire Bull Terrier American Staffordshire Terrier Rottweiler and Rott Mixes Bullmastiff Akita Chow Chow and Chow Mixes Wolf-Dogs and Wolf Hybrids Doberman (full) Airedale * Listed above are dogs considered to have aggressive tenden Pets Accepted
River Vista Apartment Homes
River Vista Apartment Homes are located on Roberts Drive across from the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, Island Ford. With easy access to the GA-400 you are within minutes of Perimeter Center, downtown Atlanta, and local conveniences. Perimeter Center is a major hub for business, offers boutique as well as high-end shopping and everything from upscale dining to local eateries. Our residents also enjoy the community amenities right outside their door which include a spacious swimming pool with sundeck seating, outdoor kitchen with gas grilling, and expansive 24-hour strength and cardio center. * Our one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes include interior features that fit the lifestyle of our residents. Each homes includes a private patio or balcony, additional outdoor storage, full-size washer and dryer connections, elegant crown molding and multi-speed ceiling fans in the living room. Premium styles boast premium interior features such as updated cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls, new appliances, premium lighting and hardware throughout, a relaxing fireplace, and custom built-in shelving. All of this combined with superior resident service, 24-hour emergency maintenance services, and online resident services and bill pay, make River Vista the perfect place to call home.
Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for River Vista Apartment Homes
the community is very neat and peaceful
The staff is working hard to make the property nice again.
Maintenance responds quickly, nice looking apartments, parking is not an issue. The only noise complaint I would have is that when people walk up and down the stairs it can be pretty loud, but it is definitely not a deal breaker. Complex feels very safe.
Good community to stay ...
I just wanted to comment on the three things
1. The noise cancellation from neighbors above us is basically not existing. Whenever they move around in their apartment, we hear those steps pretty loud. The other day the ceiling light in our living room went off and back on several times.
2. The lady working the Saturday shift seems as if she would rather be somewhere else other than interacting with me whenever I stop by the leasing office Saturdays.
3. It would be really nice if there was an option to recycle trash. At this point there is no option to separate trash
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please Call for Directions.
Milestone's mission is to effectively execute creative strategies, with the highest level of integrity, surpassing the expectations of our associates, residents and investors.