- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 2,000 square foot cardio room
- Yoga and stretching room
- 24-hour resident social lounge
- Demonstration kitchen and eating area
- Saltwater pool with sun shelf and built-in seating
- Landscaped resident courtyard
- Dog run
- Walking distance to the Perimeter Mall
- Interior, climate controlled corridors
- Limited access building
- 100% Smoke free living
- Seeking GBI Green Globes building certification
- Real-Time Tours! Call and schedule a tour.
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- 10' ceilings in all units including 14' ,16'
- 8' living room windows
- Luxury plank flooring
- Custom cabinetry w/built-in wine racks* and cro...
- Granite kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Large kitchen islands*
- Upgraded kitchens with built-in wall ovens*
- Tiled kitchen backsplash
- Ceramic tile bathroom floors and shower surrounds
- GE Stainless steel energy star appliances
- Designer lighting package
- Pendant lighting*
- Granite bathroom vanities
- Garden tub*
- Large glass shower enclosures*
- Multiple finish color schemes
- Electronic entry locks
- 2 faux wood blinds
- Digital programmable thermostats
- Walkable location with central plaza
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1160 Hammond Apartments
NOW LEASING. 1160 Hammond Apartments in Sandy Springs, GA offers 345 studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments that include high-end finishes such as 10' ceilings, kitchen islands, granite countertops, tiled backsplash, upscale cabinets and lighting, plank-style flooring, and more. The community has access directly from Hammond Drive and will offer reserved deck parking. Our Sandy Springs apartment building is designed around a private central courtyard with an oversized saltwater swimming pool. The community offers the area's largest community spaces which include the following; 2,000 square foot cardio center, business center, outdoor kitchen, pet grooming center, resident great rooms, gaming center, and more.
7-Month, 8-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for 1160 Hammond Apartments
Gorgeous property, always clean, love the gym.
I like how modern my apt looks on the inside.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.