- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Coming Soon: Brand New Pool with Outdoor Kitchen
- Coming Soon: Bocce Ball Court
- Elevate by Cortland Onsite Complimentary ...
- 2 Resort Style Pools with New Pool Furniture
- Transfer Guarantee - if you move to a Cortland ...
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- Lake Stocked with Fish
- Controlled Access Gates
- 1/2 Mile Nature Trail
- 2 Brand New Dog Parks
- Coming Soon: Brand New Exteriors
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- $450 Pet Fee (Per Pet, Non-Refundable) plus $15/mth pet rent. No aggressive breeds permitted on the property. Call for details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Park 83 in Roswell, Georgia, offers one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes located just 27 miles from Atlanta, GA. Our apartment community is just minutes from GA 400 and other major highways and interstates. Living in your new apartment home at Park 83 is also minutes from historic Roswell Square. You'll enjoy all the conveniences of downtown living including fine dining and great shopping a few steps away. You're not far from all the attractions of the exciting, upscale community of Buckhead and the fantastic shopping that awaits you at North Point Mall and Perimeter Center Mall. If you have school-age children, you're in a great school district for elementary, middle or secondary schools. Our on-site amenities include a scenic nature trail around our lake accented with a majestic fountain, two large crystal pools, poolside cabanas with fireplaces and grilling and picnic areas. Our sports courts include sand volleyball courts and four lighted tennis courts. Apartment homes ...
Ratings & Reviews
38 Reviews for Park 83
So far I love my apt! It's quiet, updated, and the improvements I see are stellar! The office and management have responded asap to all issues. Best apt I've ever lived in.
Because the units are small, it doesn't take a lot of energy to keep the units cool or warm during the seasons. The community areas are the best I've seen in quite sometime.
I've lived in apartments for the last 22 years. This has been in the top 2 best experiences. The since of community is valued by Courtland. Thank you for valuing the residents. And for acknowledging the tragedy hat occurred in Orlando.
Great community, awesome amenities, great staff. Bug free! Would definitely recommend. 5 stars.
We LOVE Park 83! The staff is really attentive and friendly. We moved here from out of state and had a smooth leasing and move in experience. We also love how close Park 83 is to restaurants and grocery stores. Plus, there is a great fishing pond! If you are looking for an apartment in Roswell, Park 83 needs to be first on your list.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
- I-37E: ext Oak Lawn Avenue and head east at the light . Turn right (headed south) on Cedar Springs. After Cedar Springs Bowen, turn right on Cole (West). - Dallas North Tollway, exit Oak Lawn Avenue and head east at the light. Turn right (headed south) on Cedar Springs. After Cedar Springs becomes Bowen, turn right on Cole (west).