Floor Plans & Pricing
- Torrey Pines
- Sq Ft:1052
- Rent:$1439-$1599 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
- Pebble Beach
- Sq Ft:1208
- Rent:$1509-$1579 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Take I-85 South to Peachtree City/Fairburn exit #61 (State Rd. 74). Turn left on 74 (south) towards Peachtree City. Travel 10 miles on State Rd. 74 to State Rd. 54. Turn right on 54. We are 1/2 mile on the right.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information.
- Golf cart trail access
- Walk to shopping
- Online Rent Payments and Maintenance Requests
- Responsive On-Site Management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Mycamden.com- Exclusive Resident Website
- Detached garages available
- Expansive fitness center
- 2 Sparkling Saltwater Pools with Sun Deck
- Front Door Trash and Recycling Pickup
- Landscaped grounds
Camden Peachtree City33.399300,-84.603000100 Merrick Drive, Peachtree City, Georgia 30269Camden Peachtree City
Imagine living within minutes of nine world-class golf courses, countless upscale restaurants, premier shopping and unlimited forms of entertainment that are all accessible by 100 miles of golf cart paths right outside your front door. This good life can be yours at Camden Peachtree City. Our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments include maple cabinets, fireplaces and garden tubs. Indulge in our amenities including resort-style swimming pools, expansive fitness center and golf-cart trail access. We also offer easy access to 2 major roadways. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM to 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.