- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Full Gourmet Kitchen with Dishwasher and Microwave
- Spacious Bedroom Closets
- Total electric/energy efficent
- Phone/Internet Ready
- Coat closet
- Large Patios and Decks with Storage
- Mini blinds/Vertical blinds
- Pet Friendly with Huge Dog Park
- Oversized pantry
- Full size W/D utility Room
- 2 Swimming pools w/ sundeck
- Oversized Floor Plans
- 24-HR Emergency Service Team
- 24-HR Fitness center nearby
- Upgraded Premium Packages to choose from
- 24-HR Courtesy Officer that lives on-site
- Police/Military Discounts *select homes
- Weight restriction: 70Deposit: 0Only Dogs and Cats are allowed. No more than two pets are allowed. No aggressive breeds allowed. Cats: $300 per pet up to 30 lbs. / Dogs: $500 per pet up to 70 lbs. Pet Rent: $20=pet up to 30lbs / $25= from 31 lbs. to 70 lbs. Pets Accepted
Rutland Place Apartment Homes
Welcome home to Rutland Place Apartment Homes, a community that combines spacious floor plans with exceptional luxury features you simply won?t find anywhere else. Our friendly staff provides customer service that is second to none. We are happy to assist you with your move.
Section 804(c) of the Act, makes it unlawful to make, print, or published, any notice, statement, or advertisement, with respect to the sale or rental of a dwelling, that indicates any preference, limitation, discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin, or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
Ratings & Reviews
12 Reviews for Rutland Place Apartment Homes
I have been a resident for 3 years and have been very happy overall with my apartment. The community is safe, comfortable, and clean. Over the last year, it has improved ALOT. The staff we currently have is AWESOME and stays on top with everything!
It's a very nice and quiet place to stay.
Maintenance is decent, no burglaries seen or heard of, but the parking is terrible.
i think things would be better if each apartment was assigned one parking spot! then if u have more then one car u can find somewhere to park. i think it is very unfair to have to pay for parking space if u want one eveeyone should atleast be asigned one to there partment! this just really is fustrating
The neighborhood is mostly quiet & the staff are helpful. When needed, the staff responds quickly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-75S, take exit 155 (Hartley Bridge Road exit) Turn left from ramp onto Hartley Bridge Rd. Follow approx. 2.5 miles.Turn left onto Houston Road; Rutland Place is one block on left.