- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Mention this coupon and SAVE $100! *** Preferred Employer Discounts Also Available*** Call for Details Today!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call (478) 845-4569 (888) 445-3617 (478) 238-1266 or click | Activate Coupon
Call for Directions.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Housekeeping Available
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Breed RestrictionDeposit: 300People Friendly, Pet Approved! Large Breeds Welcome!
- Call for Policy$10/month Pet Rent.
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Minutes from Downtown Entertainment District
- "TRULY" Gated Community
- Pet Approved-People Friendly-Large Pets Welcome!
- All Homes have Washer/Dryer Connections
- Inviting Wood Burning Fireplaces
- Ideally located within 5 miles of I-75
- LOVE to Shop? Minutes from River Crossing Mall!
- Secluded location offers peaceful escape
- New Screened In Patios!
- Oversized Closets With Shelving System
- Access to FREE Wi-Fi poolside
- 1 Bedroom Den Floor Plans Unique to Area!
- Got game? Bring It On Our Tennis Court!
- NEW OWNERS! Check out our Renovations!
- Like to Read? Relax with your Kindle Poolside!
- Need Space? Largest Square Footage in the Area!
- Resident Socials
- Need Room for a Party? Reserve Our Clubhouse!
- Relax with Friends Over the Grill!
- Tired of Walking? We Have Reserved Parking!
Forest Pointe Apartment Homes
Forest Pointe Apartments are convenient, comfortable and affordable apartments. We have an "address of distinction" Forest Pointe prides itself on providing luxury standard and corporate apartment homes. Our beautiful gated community is ideally located in the desirable North Macon area and within 1 mile of schools, shopping and local entertainment. Centrally located to all the colleges in the area! Minutes to Mercer University! Our leasing staff is standing by to welcome you to your new "Address of Distinction" at Forest Pointe. Start living the lifestyle you deserve today!
Check Availability or call: (478) 845-4569 (888) 445-3617 (478) 238-1266
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Monthly, Variable, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Check Availability or call:(478) 845-4569 (888) 445-3617 (478) 238-1266
Overall Rating(36 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
28 Reviews for Forest Pointe Apartment Homes
I love how close I am to Macon, and the screened porch is my favorite hangout. Great customer service in the office too.
The pool was outstanding, I was able to meet a lot of my neighbors and enjoy many spring/summer days. I also enjoyed the convienience of the grills, which made the experience very communal. The staff was always pleasant, and quick to respond to all of my needs. Lastly, the location was perfect. Highly recommend!
I've really enjoyed living in Forest Pointe Apartments. They have great amenities and are very close to Mercer University / Downtown Macon and all the shopping centers.
Very clean premises. The pool is very nice and relaxing on a warm spring or summer day. The outdoor grille area is very nice. Gate to community makes you feel very safe. Very close to downtown Macon.
Everyone is always so kind and helpful. Customer service is of the highest caliber.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the Property and independently certified and administered by Kingsley Associates, our third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Select Ratings and Reviews are generated through independent market research firm Kingsley Associates and not Apartment Guide.