Check Availability(478) 845-4582(877) 478-2992(478) 787-6102
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Pets Accepted
- Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Enjoy the Fall Weather On Your Covered Patio/Balco
- Relax in our Deluxe Garden Tubs
- Luxury Marble Top Vanities
- De-stress with friends on our lighted tennis court
- Controlled access gate
- Save Time In Our Resident Business Center
- Alarm system
- Convenient Car Wash Onsite
- Need More Room? Private garages available
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Sunroom Floor Plans Available
- Decor blinds and ceiling fans
- Sand volleyball court
- Enjoy A Movie in our Theater with surround sound!
- Sparkling Pool with Sundeck
- Fitness Center with Sauna
- Gorgeous Clubhouse with Theater!
- Onsite Laundry facilities
- Ideally Located Minutes from I-75
- Around the Corner From Shoppes at River Crossing!
- Conveniently located in the heart of North Macon!
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for Bristol Park Apartment Homes
Not only are the apartments well maintained with a great location and price, from time to time there are events that the office holds to make this seem like a real community.
the staff is always kind and helpful. It's always very clean and I always feel safe. I will stay here as long and I possibly can. It's a great place to live!
I have no negative complaints about Bristol Park.
Everything is great...I absolutely love living in the Bristol Park Community. I just wish we had a basketball court so the boys could play, that way they would have something other than riding their bikes to keep them occupied and this also keeps them from riding their bikes in the road.
Location, price, very spacious apartments.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take Exit I-75 North to Bass Road, Exit 172. Turn left. Bristol Park is on the left 1/4 mile.