- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Smoke-free amenity areas
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet-friendly community with bark park
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Garages available
- BBQ area
- High-endurance fitness zone
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Online Rent Payments
- Responsive on-site management
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Car care center
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Shiloh offers ideal apartment living in Kennesaw, Georgia. Our spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes are designed with distinctive details like wood-burning fireplaces, washers and dryers, walnut plank flooring and built-in bookshelves. Our beautiful pet-friendly community features a salt water swimming pool, internet caf9, picnic area with BBQ grills and a car care center. Our apartments position you minutes from Kennesaw State University and are conveniently located near Town Center Mall and Barrett Crossing Shopping Center. Camden Shiloh also delivers the convenience of access to I-575 and I-75. Come home to Camden Shiloh. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Please Call for Driving Directions
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.