Check Availability(912) 480-9075(877) 356-4785(912) 480-4826
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 40 We're happy to welcome your pet to our community, and have only a few common limitations: We allow dogs and cats, up to 2 per apartment, and a maximum weight of 40 pounds. (full grown) Breed restrictions do apply and a one-time pet fee is required. ($250 for first pet; second pet is additional $100.) Please call for pet policy questions or clarification. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Pet Friendly (Breed Restrictions Apply)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Locally Owned
- Crime Free Housing Members
- One Level Apartments
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Online Rent Pay
Ratings & Reviews
21 Reviews for The Arbors
The staff of The Harbors are all such wonderful people, from the office to the maintenance to the grounds keepers. I love living here.
One floor apartments, friendly neighbors, activities provided by management.
The management team is awesome and very helpful .. I just moved in recently and they mad me feel at home ..
The staff is very professional, the property is well maintain and community is very quite.
I have enjoyed living at the Arbors. I really enjoy the screened in porch. My neighbors are very friendly and so is the staff.The few maintenance issues I have had have been fixed the same day. The grounds are always clean. I have had no issues with parking. I have even seen the manager come in on the weekends to tag cars that are parked on the grass.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Highway 80 and Chatham Parkway-turn left off Chatham parkway. Make the first right onto Kessler Avenue, go 1/2 mile and Kessler Point is on the right.