- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Rent is $825/month + $40/month for water
- Georgia Power Good Cents Certified
- Walking Distance to Blue Ridge Elementary
- Lakeside Middle and Lakeside High School District
- High-speed Internet access
- Total electric
- Call for appointment to view
- No Pets
Blue Ridge Commons
A quaint community in a sought after location! Our three bedroom/2 bath apartments offer designer carpet, updated appliances and plenty of storage. Close to shopping, entertainment and schools, Blue Ridge Commons is the right choice for your new home.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
Take I-20 to I-520 West, and cross Washington Road to Old Evans Road; turn right on Blue Ridge. Pass Blue Ridge Elementary, and community is on the left.
Professionally managed by Sherman & Hemstreet, LLC.