- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Grilling and Picnic Area
- Elevate by Cortland Onsite Complimentary ...
- Business Center
- Coming Soon: Resort-inspired Pool with Outdoor ...
- Transfer Guarantee - if you move to a Cortland ...
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- Coming Soon: Newly Reimagined Leasing Center
- Coming Soon: Brand New Exteriors
- Coming Soon: Brand New Dog Park
- Mature Nature
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your pets for a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. Pet fee is $300 per pet. Weight Restrictions: Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Pitt Bull), Doberman, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, including any "mix" of these breeds. Please call our leasing office for more information. Pets Accepted
Welcome home to luxury living at The Portico. Located in the city of Duluth, you will find spacious and contemporary homes that feature nine-foot ceilings, crown molding accents, designer kitchens with black appliances, cherry wood cabinetry, and garden tubs. Just steps from your door, you can swim in a resort-style pool, get yourself fit in a fully equipped fitness center, or lounge in an elegant clubhouse with an executive business center and conference center.
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for The Portico
I've lived here for a good while never had any problems , clean property. , we'll kept .
I enjoyed living at the portico. It has a good apartment living environment feel to it. The leasing professionals are awesome and they handle your concerns in a quick and accurate manner
As a resident for 11 plus years, the staff at the Portico made it their duty that my transfer was a successful one, and that my new unit felt like home.
I was really impressed when I viewed the property, the construction of the apartment was done very well and professionally. Since I've been here, The Portico has sent out constant updates via text/email about trash, noise (the idea of reminding neighbors to be mindful & respectful of each other is great), packages, etc. I love how they take pride and actually care about their tenants and the overall living lifestyle here.
The property overall is beautiful and very clean!!!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 285E: Merge onto I85N and take exit 33B toward Greenville. Take the Indian Trail-Lilburn Rd. exit (exit 101). Keep left at the fork in the ramp. Turn left on Indian Trail-Lilburn Rd. Turn right onto Beaver Ruin Rd./GA 378. Turn left onto Satellite Blvd. Turn right on Preston Park Dr. Take the 1st left to stay on Preston Park Dr.