- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Coming Soon: Screen on the Green
- Coming soon: 27/7 Package Retrieval Lockers
- Coming Soon: New Dog Park with Agility Course
- Coming Soon: Newly Reimagined Leasing Office with
- Coming Soon: Outdoor Poolside Oasis
- Multi-Million Dollar Renovation Underway
- Complimentary Car Care Center
- Two Resort Style Swimming Pools
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75Deposit: 150 We welcome your pets for a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. Pet deposit fee is $150 for one pet and $250 for two pets. There is a monthly pet rent of $20 for one pet and $30 for two pets. Pet fee is $200 for one pet and $250 for two pets. Weight limit is 75 lbs. Restricted breeds: Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Pitt Bull), Doberman, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, including any "mix" of these breeds. Please call our leasing office for more information. Pets Accepted
The gated community of Viridian in Decatur, Georgia, has one and two-bedroom apartment homes, minutes from I-85, 285 and I-20, 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta and 15 minutes from the Buckhead area. We're just minutes from the shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of downtown Decatur. Living in your new apartment home at the Viridian, you'll enjoy luxurious on-site amenities such as two sparkling, swimming pools, newly renovated, state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis courts, grilling areas, porch-style swing and gazebos. You'll appreciate the convenience of our two on-site car washes and Bark Park.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Viridian
Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice environment, especially quiet for study.
Multiple times have read the phrase we love our residents in communication from management, but I am not sure they mean it! Also, living with all this construction around me is really challenging at times, especially when the trucks are blocking the roads in the complex.
I moved into a newly renovated apartment. It feels very upscale. The sunroom is an excellent feature, as are the washer and dryer.
I like the fast maintenance
I understand that this apartment complex is in a transitional period with renovations and adding amenities. But it's not fair to completely inconvenience the residents already here when we are paying a lot of money to live here. Be more respectful of us.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Downtown Atlanta: Take 1-75N/I-85N and follow to I-85N. Take Exit 91 and Turn Right. Take Clairmont Rd NE to N Druid Hills Rd. We will be on the right.