- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer Guarantee - if you move to a Cortland ...
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- Coming Soon: Newly Reimagined Leasing Office ...
- Complimentary Car Care Center
- Two Resort Style Swimming Pools
- Coming Soon: New Dog Park with Agility Course
- Coming Soon: Outdoor Poolside Oasis
- Multi-Million Dollar Renovation Underway
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your pets for a maximum of 2 pets per apartment home. Pet deposit is $0.00 and the fee is $500 for one pet and $750 for two pets. There is a monthly pet rent of $20 for one pet and $30 for two pets. Weight limit is 75 lbs. Restricted breeds: Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Pitt Bull), Doberman, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, including any "mix" of these breeds. Please call our leasing office for more information. Pets Accepted
The gated community of Viridian in Decatur, Georgia, has one and two-bedroom apartment homes, minutes from I-85, 285 and I-20, 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta and 15 minutes from the Buckhead area. We're just minutes from the shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of downtown Decatur. Living in your new apartment home at the Viridian, you'll enjoy luxurious on-site amenities such as two sparkling, swimming pools, newly renovated, state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis courts, grilling areas, porch-style swing and gazebos. You'll appreciate the convenience of our two on-site car washes and Bark Park.
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Viridian
The staff is very professional and I feel as though they take ownership of my living experience.
The Viridian Community is a great experience for apartment living. Recent changes have been met with great expectation and satisfaction. I love the surrounding areas of Druid Hills; I love the feel of the Viridian property, the management staff is great; and, the upcoming changes are going to add such personal value. It's a beautiful property full of trees and life...
Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice environment, especially quiet for study.
Great place to live. The team is awesome and maintenance is swift. I love living here so far!
Very nice place to live
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Downtown Atlanta: Take 1-75N/I-85N and follow to I-85N. Take Exit 91 and Turn Right. Take Clairmont Rd NE to N Druid Hills Rd. We will be on the right.