- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Green Community
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Reward Program
- Tanning Center
- Paved Walking Trail
- Recreation Center w/ Wide Screen TV
- 2 Playgrounds with Picnic BBQ Area
- Wi-Fi Access in Clubhouse & Pool Area
- Hot Tub & Wading Pool
- Dog Park
- Swimming pool
- Car Care Center
- Garage & Storage Units Available
- Video & Book Library
- Surround Sound Wiring
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Double Vanity Baths
- Energy Efficient Good Cents Construction
- Private Patios, Sunrooms, or Screened-In Porches
- Oversized Pantries & Closets
- Alarm System
- Garden Tubs and Walk-in Showers
- Gourmet Kitchens with Microwave
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Aggressive dog breeds are not allowed, which include Pit Bulls, Doberman Pinschers, and Rottweilers. Dogs that have been mixed with an aggressive breed are not allowed either. * - There is a monthly pet rent of $15 per pet. * - There is a limit of 2 pets per apartment. (One dog, one cat, or any combination of the two.) * - There is a pet fee for each pet as well. Small breeds (up to 25lbs) - $250, Medium breeds (25-50lbs) - $350, Large breeds (50+lbs) - $450. The weight and pet fees are based Pets Accepted
Greystone at Inverness
You'll see why our Residents don't call Inverness an Apartment Community...they call it HOME! * Greystone at Inverness is situated in a charming suburban community in Columbus, GA. Greystone at Inverness is located in North Columbus on Moon Road, with immediate access to the J.R. Allen Parkway and I-185. Nestled in quiet surroundings and beautiful landscaping, you'll find Inverness has every modern convenience you'll need. * Greystone at Inverness offers resort style amenities, oversized floor plans and brick exteriors that look and feel like custom made homes.
3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Greystone at Inverness
The office staff and maintenance staff are quick to respond to your request and needs. They are always super friendly and make you feel welcome.
feeling good being here.
They have all these rules, but no one enforces them unless someone complains and then it never is resolved.
Poor outside lighting of apartments buildings & parking lots!
Facilities available are not be maintained and provided properly. Emergency situations are not being considered as emergency.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Directions to Property Off I 185 take exit 10 (HWY 80) Head east on Hwy 80 Take the second exit off Hwy 80 which is Moon Rd. Turn left on Moon Rd. Appx ? mile Greystone at Inverness is on the left
Professionally managed by Greystone Properties, LLC.