- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Room
- Luxury Community
- Alfresco Dining Area
- Outdoor Entertaining Kitchen
- Private Putting Green
- Refreshing Salt Water Pool with Tanning Ledge
- Cozy Fire Pit with Surround Seating
- Large 24 Hour Fitness Studio
- Private Yoga Studio with Pool Views
- Rustic Cafe Lounge with Coffee Bar
- Gaming Room with Billiards, Shuffle Board Tables
- Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances
- Modern Granite Countertops
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- Designer Plank Flooring
- Chic Subway Tile Backsplashes in Kitchen
- Spacious Oversized Closets
- Luxurious Private Balconies
- Efficient Washer and Dryers in Select Units
- Decadent Trim and Two Tone Colors Throughout
- Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
The Crest at Laurel Canyon
Set against the breathtaking foothills of North Georgia's Appalachian Mountains, The Crest at Laurel Canyon is a luxury apartment community for those seeking an active outdoor lifestyle without sacrificing style and comfort. With a modern lounge style pool, fire pit, outdoor kitchens, and putting green, you'll enjoy the outdoors as much as the comforts of your new home. Our spacious clubhouse offers 24 hour access to entertaining spaces, a cafe, and game room. Centrally located within our community, our massive Fitness Center features 24 hour access to a yoga studio, dedicated cardio space, and a fully equipped weight room. Enjoy complimentary fitness classes courtesy of Anywhere Fitness' dedicated personal trainers.
Our one, two, and three bedroom open-concept floor plans with nine-foot ceilings feature an entertainer's kitchen with upgraded appliances, designer lighting, cabinets, granite countertops, wood finish flooring, and more.
At the Crest at Laurel Canyon, you'll want for nothing.
Please call for lease terms and pet policy.
Take 75 North from Atlanta and merge onto I-575 North to Exit 20. Turn left onto Riverstone Parkway. Turn right onto Reinhardt College Parkway and right again onto Highway 140. Laurel Canyon will be 1.3 miles on your left at the light.