- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
- Spacious pantry with custom- styled shelving
- Built-in bookshelves and desk*
- Formal dining area*
- Ceiling fans in living rooms and master bedrooms
- Spacious storage and closets
- Bathroom vanities with granite countertops
- Ceramic tile entry
- Spacious soaking tubs
- Energy-efficient insulated dual-pane windows
- *Select homes
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Parking garage with gated entry
- Direct-access parking garage with card access
- Poolside Wi-Fi
- Fitness center with universal gym
- Aerobics area and free weights
- Complete business center with copier
- Wi-Fi access at all of our amenities
- Clubroom with fireplace, DVD, television
- Lap pool, heated spa
- Barbecue areas with cabanas
- Bicycle storage
- Ideal location central to Brookhaven, Buckhead
- Close to Druid Hills, and Midtown areas of Atlanta
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
Prelude @ Clairmont
CONTEMPORARY BY DESIGN, Prelude @ Clairmont grants your wish for a stylish address with the upscale amenities you desire. Here, you will discover a balance between proximity to all the places you most want to be and a setting that puts you far from the every day. When you seek a place that presents more of what you want most in life, the answer is Clearly Clairmont.
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Prelude @ Clairmont
I moved here be use of the layout and community My likes and dislikes are: The staff and my apartment
I love that it is quiet, clean and very safe. The staff is very professional and very nice.
The updated kitchens, large bathrooms, and large closets
Perfect location. Very clean. Love the layout.
Needs more space for visitor parking, always booting cars. My likes and dislikes are: Always clean and people friendly. Maintence very prompt. I love it here, and close to most places.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-85 Northbound take exit 91, Clairmont Road. Exit Clairmont Road north (turn left); travel approximately one half a mile.
There are properties...and there are Fairfield properties - And you recognize a property managed by Fairfield the very moment you see one. You know by the superior level of care that is invested in every property. By the immaculate grounds. By the vast and incomparable resources that support each property. By the innovative customer relations program that we pioneered. By the rock solid financial resources of a family-owned business that has become an institution. You know by a twenty-five year reputation sustained by the wide spread praise of community leaders, property owners, financial institutions, and the directors of condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations.