- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Gated Access to Inside Community
- Smoke-free amenity areas
- Serenity fountain and outdoor fireplace
- Pet-friendly community with dog park
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Extra smart space storage
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Vehicle Washing and Vacuum Station
- Walking distance to the Atlanta Beltline
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Free covered parking
- Grilling Patio
- Resort-style Swimming Pool
- Online Rent Payments
- Responsive on-site management
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From loft-style living to casual elegance, Camden Brookwood has the perfect studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartment home for you, with custom details such as contemporary interiors, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and concrete ceilings. Our pet-friendly community boasts luxury amenities including a resort-style swimming pool, fitness center and grilling patio with serenity fountain. We even have a dog park. Between Buckhead and Midtown, we are conveniently located near the Atlanta Beltline and close to the best dining and entertainment Atlanta has to offer. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
I-75 North to Northside Dr. ExitTurn left after you exit. Turn left on Deering St. Turn left on Alden St. The community is just ahead.I-75 North to 17th St. ExitTurn left on Peachtree St. Turn left on 26th St. Turn right at the first stop sign. The community is just ahead.I-75 South to Northside Dr. ExitTurn right after you exit. Turn left on Deering St. Turn left on Alden St. The community is just ahead.I-85 South to Peachtree St.Exit Peachtree St. north. Turn left on 26th St. Turn right at the first stop sign
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.