- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes Available
- 2 Bedroom Apartment Townhomes Available
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Health Hub
- 24-Hour On-Site Laundry Lounge
- Bark Park with Agility Equipment
- Brushed Nickel Hardware*
- Close to Downtown Athens
- Close To Public Transportation
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Courtesy Officer
- Cyber Caf with Printing and Wi-Fi
- Designer Ceiling Fans with Lighting
- Energy Efficient Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Expansive Sundeck
- Front and Rear Door Access to Homes
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Located Near the University of Georgia
- Modern Kitchens*
- On-Site Clubhouse with Resident Lounge
- On-Site Professional Maintenance
- On-Site Professional Management
- Outdoor Stone Fire Pit
- Picnic Area with Grilling
- Playground Area
- Plush Carpeting
- Private Balcony/Patio
- Resident Package Receiving
- Resident Social Events
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool
- Short Term Lease Available
- Spacious Open Concept Apartment Homes
- Townhomes Feature Exclusive Garden Patios
- Upgraded Lighting Package*
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Well-Maintained and Mature Landscaping
- Wood Vinyl Flooring*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Legacy of Athens is a pet-friendly community; we love our furry friends! There is a one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $250 and a $10 monthly rent per pet. Maximum of 2 pets per home. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move in any day in October 2016, pay ZERO rent for the month of October 2016!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Legacy of Athens
Come "Live the Difference" at Legacy of Athens apartments in Athens, GA perfectly located close to an array of shopping, dining and exceptional schools. Our convenient location is only minutes away from Hwy 316, Athens Perimeter Loop 10, I-78, I-26 and Athens-Ben Epps Airport. Legacy of Athens offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes along with spacious 2 bedroom townhomes. Enjoy our newly refreshed interiors with include modern kitchens with new stainless steel energy efficient appliances, hardwood-style flooring, upscale fixtures, private garden patios and so much more. Relax at our outdoor kitchen with fire pit, reconnect with your furry, four-legged friend at our pet-friendly bark park complete with agility equipment, renew yourself at our 24-hour fitness center with health hub and a great deal more. Legacy of Athens is committed to offering truly exceptional living with the customer FIRST service approach, exceptional maintenance and management teams along with a huge emphasis on
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: $10.00 pet rent. $300.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Legacy of Athens is a pet-friendly community; we love our furry friends! There is a one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $300 and a $10 monthly rent per pet. Maximum of 2 pets per home.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Legacy of Athens
The office really knows their tenants. We've had terrible experiences in the past with rental companies, but Legacy of Athens makes us really feel at home. They were extremely thorough when guiding us through our lease, and any time there are any issues or complex updates that really require our attention, we always get an email AND a follow up phone call. The facilities are nice and always clean, and we know that if we ever really need anything, Legacy of Athens is there to help us.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the Athens Perimeter: Exit at Lexington Road and head east approximately 1.9 miles, then, turn right on Gaines School Road. Legacy of Athens is on the right located between Gaines Elementary School and Hilsman Middle School.
Professionally managed by Monument Real Estate Services.